This webinar will provide perspectives and an assessment of the issue of conflicts and potential solutions when dealing with nonmotorized trails.
• Dennis Benson, Recreation Program Manager, Deschutes National Forest, USDA Forest Service
• Ryan Ojero, Southwest Regional Manager, Washington Trails Association
• Deonne Vanderwoude, Human Dimensions Supervisor, City of Boulder Open Space & Mountain Parks
• Curt Kruger, Co-Founder and Current Director, Trail Partners
• Robert (Bob) Searns, Owner, Robert Searns and Associates, Inc.
For more information and to register see:
Post a Comment