This webinar is free to the public, thanks to a generous sponsorship from New York State Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation, the Recreational Trails Program (RTP), and the Federal Highway Administration.
Continuing the conversation from the 2019 International Trails Symposium (ITS) and Training Institute and our TRAILSLead™ Multi-use Trails and Conflict Forum, this webinar will build upon the concepts brought up during the panel discussion (these concepts are outlined in a synopsis article post ITS 2019).
- Danielle Fowles-McNiven, Interim Executive Director, Tread Lightly!, Inc.
- Chelle Grald, Trails & Rides Manager, AERC Trailmaster & Vermont Trails Advocate, Green Mountain Horse Association
- Steve Salisbury, Government Affairs Manager, American Motorcyclist Association
- Cam Lockwood, Owner, Trails Unlimited
- Matt Nelson, Executive Director, Arizona Trail Association
- Rich Edwards, Director of Construction and Operations - Trail Solutions, International Mountain Bicycling Association
- Karen Umphress (Moderator), Owner, UP! Outside
For more information and to register, see:
Post a Comment