Application Deadline December 1, 2016
Actively seeking diverse applicants ages 21-25 to attend the International Trails Symposium on scholarship
"Future Trail Stewards"
Through funds provided by generous sponsors and partners, American Trails is proud to offer up to 16 scholarships for the Hulet Hornbeck Emerging Leaders Scholarship Program to young adults between the ages of 21-25 to attend the 23rd International Trails Symposium to be held in Dayton, Ohio May 7-10, 2017 at the Dayton Convention Center.
In addition to attending the Symposium, scholarship recipients will:
• Be paired with a mentor already established in the field
• Network with Symposium participants
• Deliver a professional presentation on their Symposium experience to an audience of up to 50 conference attendees
• Work together on a Professional TrailBuilders Association (PTBA) trail service project
• Spend an entire day in the field in a variety of mobile workshops focusing on trail design, construction, maintenance, and opportunities to learn about visitor use and engagement
How to apply
• Download the scholarship application
• Email applications to ITS2017HuletScholarship@gmail.com
• Deadline for applications is December 1, 2016
For more information on the Hulet Hornbeck Emerging Leaders Scholarship Program, see
Post a Comment